How To Transfer GoDaddy Domain To Google? – GoDaddy is a very popular website from where Domain and Web Hosting can be purchased. When you register the domain here for the first time, it is available at a low price under the special offer, but when you go to renew it, a lot of money is spent in it.
Because of this, many people want to transfer their GoDaddy Domain to Google because there is a low price for renewal here. That is why in this article we will tell you how to transfer GoDaddy Domain to Google?.
Read More – 5 Reasons Why Our First Blog Failed
In today’s time, many people also do the work of selling domains, for this they register good domains, they have got private domain registration done, they have to pay a higher price. People doing Private Domain Registration have to pay ₹ 1545. But if you transfer it to Google then it becomes worth ₹ 860. That is why we will tell you how to transfer GoDaddy Domain to Google?
How To Transfer GoDaddy Domain To Google?
If you want to transfer GoDaddy Domain to Google, then its process is very easy, about which we are going to tell you below.
- To transfer GoDaddy Domain to Google, first you login to your GoDaddy and Google Domain site.
- After this go to GoDaddy Domain and open the setting of whichever domain you want to transfer to Google.
- If you have done Private Domain Registration i.e. Domain Privacy is On, then remove it.
- After this you will see Additional Settings at the bottom of this page in which Domain Lock On will be written. Turn off Domain Lock by clicking on its toggle. After this, Get Authorization Code will be seen written in blue color right in front of it, click on it.
- After clicking on it, an Authorization Code will come to your registered email address.
- After this go back to Google Domain’s website and here you will see Transfer written in the left side menu, click on it.
- Now a search box will open in which you can search by typing the domain name you want to transfer from GoDaddy. After this the next page will open in front of you. Here you have to complete the settings in three steps.
1. Prepare Domain
In this, you have already completed the process of Step 1 i.e. Domain Unlocking. In Step 2, you will have to write the Authorization Code received by Godaddy on your registered email address. After entering the Authorization Code, click on the Continue button. Now the first setting (Prepare Domain) will be completed.
2. Import Web Settings
In this, the first option will be Copy and Let Google Manage My DNS Settings, tick it. If you are already using by creating a website, then definitely fix this option so that your website cannot be down.
3. Configure Registration Settings
In this, if you want to keep the domain’s Privacy Protection On, then turn it on. Apart from this, if you want to do Auto Renew On, then also turn it on. In this way all the settings of Domain Transfer will be completed. Now you have to make payment.
For this click on the Proceed To Checkout button given below. You can make this payment through debit card, credit card or net banking. When you follow all the steps mentioned above, you will see Domain Transfer in Progress written in Google.
This is visible because if you feel like within a few days that you have to keep your domain back in GoDaddy itself, then by canceling from here, you can keep your domain on GoDaddy itself and from there you can renew the domain. If you want to keep your account on GoDaddy itself, then an email will come from GoDaddy on your registered email address, there click on Decline the Transfer.
But if you do this then the payment you have made on Google will not be returned. In this way you can save around ₹685 on a domain. If you do the work of buying and selling domains, then you can save around ₹ 6850 on 10 domains in a year.