How To Save A Web Page To PDF IN Google Chrome – Friends, do you know how to convert web page to PDF. If not, then this article can be helpful for you to know. That’s because in today’s post we are going to provide you all the information related to using Google Chrome browser on PC as well as how you can convert your web page to PDF without using any third party software. Huh.
So if you also need to read this post completely to get the information about how to convert your web page to PDF. When we convert a web page to a PDF, it takes a lot of time. But today we will give you information about such a method which is quite simple.
How To Save A Web Page To PDF IN Google Chrome
If you also want to convert your webpage as PDF Chrome Android, then for that you need to follow the steps given below carefully. Which is as follows :-
- First of all you need to open Chrome browser on your PC.
- After opening the Chrome browser you need to open any web page you want to save.
- After opening it, you will see three dots on the top, on which you have to do OK.
Or if you want, you can also press Ctrl + P from your keywords.
- After doing this, you will see the option of print on your screen. You are prompted for the OK to print option.
- After clicking OK a pop up will appear on your screen.
- Now in this pop up you will be asked the question in which format do you want to save this document.
- If you want to save in your PDF, then for that you get an option of destination on your right side.
- Now you need to do OK in the dropdown just in front of the destination option.
- After this you will see the option of save as PDF, on which you need to do OK.
- As soon as you go through these steps, you will be asked for location information to save your file.
After this, you can easily save this file in whatever location you want to save it. After doing this you need to OK on the option of Save. Wherever you have saved your file, you should check whether your file is saved or not.
So friends, in today’s post, I have tried to provide you all the important information related to How to Save a Web Page to PDF in Google Chrome. If you have any question related to our How to Save a Web Page to PDF in Google Chrome, then you can ask us in the comment box and if you like this post of ours, then definitely share it with your friends.