How To Download Digital Voter ID Card? – Today through this article we are going to tell you how to download your digital voter ID card? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can download your digital voter ID card by following the easy steps given by us. So friends, if you also want to download your digital voter ID card, read the article completely till the end. In this article, you have been told the complete process to download the digital voter ID card.
Friends, if you have applied for Voter ID card and your Voter ID card has not yet arrived at your home, then you do not need to take tension because now you can download your digital voter ID card. Digital Voter ID card has been officially launched by the government, which you can download on your phone and vote using it.
Friends, as you all know, through the Constitution of India, we have all been given the right to vote. By casting our vote, we choose our people’s representatives, through whom the government of the country is formed. You must be over 18 years of age to vote. When our age is more than 18 years then we apply to get our voter id card because without voter id card you cannot cast vote.
It often happens with all of us that we apply for Voter ID card but due to some reason our Voter ID does not come at our house. In such a situation, now you do not have to worry, you can download a digital voter ID card in your mobile from the official website of Voter ID and you can do it even if needed, but for this you should know how to get your digital voter ID card. download?
How To Download Digital Voter ID Card?
Come friends, now without wasting much of your time, we tell you how to download your voter ID card? If you want to download your Voter ID card, follow the easy steps given below.
- To download your Digital Voter ID Card, first you have to visit the official website of Voter ID http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/. By clicking on the link you will be taken directly to the page of this website.
- On the screen you will see the option to login. You have to enter your mobile number gmail id and password and login.
- After logging in, an official interface will open in front of you in which you will see some options. In the screen you will see an option named Download APIC, you have to click on this option.
- After doing this, now you will again see a page which will show you three options. From this you can click on any option to download your digital voter ID card.
- Now another page will open in front of you in which first you have to select your status. After this you will be asked for your Voter ID card number, you have to enter your Voter ID card number.
- Now after this you will be asked some other information of your Voter ID, you have to enter all the information carefully and click on the search button.
- Friends, after doing this, now you will get a unit number of your voter ID, with the help of which you can download your voter ID card. If there is any problem in downloading Voter ID card then you can download in Voter ID card after completing KYC with the help of your Aadhar card.
Friends, this was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you how to download your Voter ID card? We have told you some easy steps with the help of which you can download your voter ID card.