How to check online bank balance? -Today in this article we are going to give you information on a very important topic. Today in this article we are going to tell you how to check bank balance online? If you want to check your bank balance then read our article till the end. In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can check your online bank balance by following these easy steps.
It is absolutely true that a few years ago, when technology was not so much developed, people had to struggle a lot in doing banking related work. If you want to deposit money in the bank or withdraw money from the bank, then online means was not available for that. That’s why you had to go to the bank and queue for hours. Whether it was sunny or rainy, no matter how busy you are, but you had to stand in line for at least 2 hours in the bank, only then you would get money or deposit money from the bank.
After that, gradually the technology developed and new state-of-the-art resources were developed. There are many online websites and applications available today, using which you can check your bank balance sitting at home. Today, for your convenience, different banks have launched their own separate application. With the help of that application and toll free number, you can check your bank balance.
If you also want to check your bank account balance sitting at home, then you do not need to go anywhere for that. Today in this article we will tell you the methods by using those methods, you can check your balance of any bank.
How to check bank balance online?
If you want to know how to check bank balance online? Read the below information carefully. By following the easy steps mentioned below, you can check your online bank balance.
We will tell you many ways to check bank balance online. You can check bank balance using any method you want to use.
Check Bank Balance Through Toll Free Number
The easiest reliable way to check bank balance is you can check bank balance through toll free number. Every bank has a toll free number issued by it.
The toll free numbers of different banks are mentioned below.
State Bank Of India – 09223488888
Punjab National Bank – 1800180222
Allahabad Bank- 09224150150
Bank Of Baroda – 0922301131
ICICI Bank- 02230256767
Axis Bank- 18004195959
HDFC Bank- 18002763333
Yes Bank – 09840909000
Union Bank Of India- 09223920000
UCO Bank – 09278792787
Vijaya Bhava- 18002665555
IDBI bank- 18008431122
Canara Back- 09015483483
Bank Of India- 09015135135
Kotak Mahindra Bank- 18002740110
Central Bank Of India – 09222250000
To check bank balance through toll free number, you have to pay attention that your mobile number is registered with the bank. You have to call your bank’s toll free number from that mobile number which is registered with your bank.
Your call will be automatically disconnected as soon as you make a call. Now after this you have to wait for about 2 to 3 seconds.
Now a message will come on your mobile. Your bank account number and bank balance will be written in this message. You can follow this procedure to check the balance of any bank.
Check bank balance through net banking
You can also use net banking to check bank balance. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to check bank balance through net banking
- First of all, you have to open the Chrome browser of your phone.
- You have to visit the official website of your bank in Chrome browser.
- Now you will be asked to login you have to login. You can login with the help of your User ID and Password.
- After this you will see an option named My Account. You have to click on this option.
Now many options will be open in front of you. Out of these, you have to click on Bank Balance or My Statement option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. In this page you can check your bank account balance.
Check bank balance through bhim application
You can also use BHIM application to check bank balance. To check bank balance through BHIM application, follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to Google Play Store of your phone and download BHIM application from there. If you already have BHIM application then you can open it.
- If your account has not been created on BHIM application, then you can create an account with the help of your ATM card. If you have an already ready account, then log in by entering the UPI PIN.
- Now on the screen you will see an option named My Account. You have to click on this option.
- Now you have to click on check balance option.
- Now once again you have to enter your UPI PIN. Enter the UPI PIN, your bank balance will appear on your screen.
So in this way you can check your bank balance by following the easy steps mentioned above. Today in this article we told you how to check your bank balance? We have told you some online methods using which you can check your account balance sitting at home. I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Thank you so much for reading the article till the end.